Today was a crazy day. Nothing seemed to go the way I had expected. First, I left my credit card at home and had to leave my "would-be" purchases at the store (so embarrassing) until I could go retrieve my wallet from home. And then I left my cell phone on my trunk (that's the last place I remember putting it) and drove off into the sunset (actually just the interstate) with (presumably) flying phones (just one really) going everywhere. 4 hours and 3 trips (retracing my steps) later, no phone to be found. By the time I got back home from my search and rescue mission, and logged in to track my phone online, it had already died and couldn't be tracked. Or maybe it was the ensuing torrential rains that drowned and disabled my poor lost phone. I find a tiny bit of consolation in the fact that I had switched to the white phone case, and so now she can enter phone heaven wearing proper colors. :*/
I know I should post a relevant picture with this my very first blog entry, but alas, no phone, so no camera, so no pic. You'll just have to imagine the vision of my oversized phone flying through the air, white wrap-around case possibly flipping open and (like a lil phone angel) gracefully gliding down interstate 40, while I listen to John Mayer sing about paper dolls, totally oblivious that, with the next sharp turn of the wheel, my life will never be the same again. Rest in peace my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Sammy). Oh, here, I found an image online. This is how I will remember u. Clean and fully charged.

No comments:
Post a Comment